Monday, June 27, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 25

We helped D celebrate Father’s Day today with a card {of sorts}, a bag of tees, money for a weed eater {every man’s dream, I’m sure!} and lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. We hope you had a great day D, we love you so!

The kids and I went to Wal-Mart this morning and I took this picture of Baby I, because a trip through the produce section just isn’t complete without his commentary…“ba, ba, ba, nana, ba...” :-) Oh and in this picture, he was even signing ‘please!’

L got a new book in the mail today {thanks Grandpa!}, and the note that came with it said she should read it to her little brother. She promptly took the book to the living room, told Baby I to sit down {which of course, he did!} and ‘read’ him the book. Love it!

This was our lunch today. It’s called BLT Macaroni Salad and I found it on an amazing new website I stumbled upon a few months ago. I love, love, LOVE her recipes, most of which are healthy, easy to make and delicious! In addition to this recipe, we have also tried her Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, Swedish Meatballs and Chicken Quesadillas. YUM!

They say not to cry over spilt milk; I’m guessing that goes for spilt peas, too?

I celebrated my 30th birthday today!

Today we spent the better part of our morning garage saling. We hit a handful of sales and made quite a haul but this was our 'jackpot' {in the kids' eyes anyway}! It's a huge 'tent' big enough for two kids {but really better for just 1 ;-)} and it's full of balls. As you probably guessed, it was a BIG hit with Baby I but L has spent her share of time in there too!

3 comments:

lesley said...

I am soooo jealous of all you're able to find at garage sales. Can I come live in your neighborhood?!?!

ND Dwelling Mom said...

Absolutely! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Isaac looks ecstatic over the balls!!!!
Grandma M