After Church today, we played outside, talked, ate, laughed and colored with J, S and the A Kids some more. Oh and Baby I came down with a fever {thus his diaper only pose}.
The hardest part of having J and the A Kids come to visit is when they have to leave! Today, when L heard Aunt J tell the kids to ‘clean up because it was time to go’ she started to cry, saying “but I want to play with them!” She gave goodbye hugs and waves anyway, right before she asked me when her cousins were coming back again!
I took 30+ pictures of the kids today in front of our barn shed. I got a few that turned out ok, but this one is my favorite.
I took the kids to Target today to get a few things. On my list was a pair of flip flops for L {we got the ones she’s wearing in the picture}. I love the way Baby I had his head hung in the cart as if to say, “I can’t believe I’m shoe shopping with my mom and sister.”
We hopped in the car again today for our 3rd road trip in just over a month. In this picture, we had stopped to use the bathrooms at a rest stop along the way.
We left the kids with my Mom and A today and flew to Chicago for the weekend {My 30th birthday present from D – post coming soon!}. Supper tonight…Chicago style pizza with J at Gino’s East. YUM!
We went to Peter Pan in Chicago tonight. I was bummed to hear no pictures were allowed {hello, POTD?!?}. Oh well, the play was a. m. a. z. i. n. g!!


1 comment:
HA!! The picture of Baby I at Target is HILARIOUS! "What have I gotten myself into?" :)
Post a Comment