Monday, April 4, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 13

We have the local newspaper delivered to our house on the weekend. On Sunday, D and I both enjoy going through the ads {although I’m not sure it’s a good thing that we suddenly want things that before opening the ad we didn’t know we wanted!}. My favorite ads are CVS, Target and Kmart while D prefers Menards, CVS and Fleet Farm or the actual newspaper.

Grandma and Grandpa P stopped by our house today on their way home from a road trip to Texas. L got to ‘read’ Little Quack’s Opposites to them while they were here.

We went on our first family walk of the season today. Sure, it was only 34 degrees, but the sun was out and there wasn’t any wind so it was totally doable. Besides, it’s almost April {just ignore the depressing amounts of snow in our yard}!

We had spaghetti for supper tonight. It’s a favorite around here, easy to make and we all love to eat it. There’s just one problem…it makes a HUGE mess!

{Here's a close-up of that messy little face!}

I finished Baby I’s ‘First Year’ scrapbook today and am now officially done scrapbooking forever or at least until the kids go off to college {wait, then what will I have to scrapbook?!}.

JJ (D's cousin) was home on Spring Break this week and stopped by today to see us. We hadn’t seen him since July! Both of the kids were a bit shy at first (even L!!) but warmed up quickly. He played with the kids and stayed for supper. Thanks for visiting us J!

We went for another walk today (it was 40+ degrees!) and I caught this sweet picture of L holding Baby I’s hand {he didn’t even seem to mind!}. Awww…

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

I love the last picture the most! I still believe that you are...an OVERACHIEVER!!! :)