Baby I doesn't say nearly as many words as L did at this age {for which we are thankful! :-)} but he does say one word...a lot! Which word you ask? Is it Dada? Nope. L? Nuh uh. Mama? Sadly, no. Actually, Baby I's most used word is 'ball' {pronounced 'ba'}. It must be a boy thing. L could have cared less about balls at this age, Baby I on the other hand, loves balls. Any kind of ball, baseball, golf ball, basketball, toy balls and even oranges {hey, oranges really do look like balls, right?}. He will point them out to you if he sees one {it makes no difference if the ball is real, on TV or in a book} and say, "ba, ba!" He loves to hold them and throw them {and by throw I mean chuck them!!} and gets rather upset if you (or L!!) take(s) it away! And so, a couple of days ago, I took some pictures of our boy and his ball...
Lost
9 years ago
2 comments:
looks like he has his Dad's arm!! Funny boy! what a joy!
Grandma M
Such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment