Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods

to Great Grandmother's (and Grandfather's) House we go!

On the way, we entertained ourselves {didn't I tell you he loves his blankie?},

watched My Friends Tigger and Pooh,

slept for about an hour, {before L touched his hand and said, "Baby I, do you want to wake up now?"}

and took our socks off right before we got there!

While we were there, we helped Grandpa do a project,

read stories {Grandma was paraphrasing Freckle Juice!},

played with the 'new' toys,

practiced walking {nope, he's still not walking},

saw ducklings,

and chicks

see?

We checked out the tractors,

wrote 'mom' in the new carpet {talk about a large scale Magnadoodle we need some of this carpet!},

pushed and pulled the wagon around,

played with a Barrel of Monkeys

and Rook,

and even had time for a walk, in between delicious (and I mean Grandma delicious) homecooked meals and snacks {yes, my waistline is very glad we're home!}.

As you can tell, we spent this past weekend with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa J before heading up to B and J's for Easter {post coming soon, maybe!}. We hadn't seen them since Christmas and enjoyed our time with them. I know that Grandma and Grandpa love to have us but with such a long drive we don't make it very often. We so enjoy the time that we do get to spend with them, though!

No comments: