Do you need a good laugh today? Well, you've come to the right place! Last night, L and Baby I were playing nicely together when L decided to drop rings down in front of her face. Baby I thought this was absolutely h. i. l. a. r. i. o. u. s! So, I grabbed my camera and took some video {By this point, Baby I was cleary worked up, so much so, that he was laughing even when L wasn't doing anything. Oh, and sorry about the poor quality of the video I was trying to be sneaky so they would continue their fun for the camera!}.
Warning: His laugh is contagious; you too might get a serious case of the giggles!
Lost
9 years ago
6 comments:
What a hoot!!!!!!! Made me smile and giggle myself!!! Love it!!!!
Grandma M
That is w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l!!!! He has the BEST laugh!!!
Oh my stars! Stinkin' hilarious!
Made my day! Great Auntie from Hallock
Oh to be young and oh so innocent again! Thanks for giving me a RAINBOW today!
Great Uncle from up north.
That Giggling video was great. Kids do the cutest things. Grandma & Grandpa P.
Post a Comment