L and I have been working on coloring like a ‘big girl’ lately {you know, as opposed to scribbling one line on every page in the coloring book!}. She is getting better every day and enjoys it, too!
Baby I is starting to communicate more and more through signs and words sounds. Here, he’s showing me that he found some fish in his book {It’s hard to tell in the picture but he’s opening and shutting his lips like a fish!}.
A nasty winter storm passed through our area overnight starting with rain, then sleet, then this stuff (which D called Dippin’ Dots, but it’s actually graupel) before finally turning into snow (8 inches of it – ugh!) accompanied by lightning and thunder! Work for D was closed until noon today. Is this spring?!
Tonight, L and Baby I were both in the hallway alone which usually means one or the other will start crying about something, but tonight, there was no crying, only giggles. Lots and lots of giggles!
I picked up these headbands from the dollar spot at Target this week and added them to the dress up bin today. The kids had fun pretending to be bunnies and butterflies. I love the picture of L tackling Baby I {yes, I did make her move right after I took the picture!}.
Baby I has mastered the art of standing all by himself {at least momentarily}! He has even taken a few steps, but is he walking? Nope! This is probably due, in part, to the fact that his favorite part of standing is falling down!

1 comment:
I think it's more spring down here than it is up there! But, snow is in the forecast! Ugh is right! The kids are as cute as ever! Isaac looks so handsome in that last picture!!
Post a Comment