So the winner of my little guessing game and of the grand prize knowing you were {almost} right is....
drumroll please...
MY MOM!
I have no idea how she guessed so closely (how'd you do that?!) to what L and I had actually made which was...
another drumroll please {never mind}...
'Banana Cookies' or sliced bananas in graham cracker crumbs!
**Note: I got the idea for these from a book called Picture Book Activities by Trish Kuffner. They were super easy and fun to make not to mention relatively healthy and delicious (if of course you like bananas, I'll have to try them with peanut butter next time!). Plus they fit right into our 'monkey week' as we read Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina and did other fun monkey projects!**
Here's what we did (I didn't intend for this to be an entire post and therefore only took pictures of one of the steps but really do you need me to show you how to slice bananas and crush graham crackers? I think not!)...
Put 3 graham crackers in a ziploc bag and gave it to L along with a rolling pin to crush the crackers. I then ended up helping her crush them because, well she's 3...
Then I sliced a banana (I ended up doing 2) and dropped them in the bag of crushed graham crackers and zipped it up well. I then handed it back to L and had her...
Thanks again for playing my game and now that you know how to leave a comment, do it more often. I'd love to hear from you! ;-)
1 comment:
How would you get the peanut butter onto the bananas? :) That seems tricky - but I bet the three-year-old could figure it out! Oh and this was a sneaky post - good way to get people to comment! I'll have to try it! Love ya!
Post a Comment