Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guess!

Hello all 4 of my devoted blog readers everyone! I have no idea how many people actually look at my blog (except for the 4 I know about for sure) and after taking these 'mystery photos' today I thought it might be fun to have a guessing game (I l. o. v. e. games, although the 4 of you who read this blog, already know that!). You see, L and I made this delectable dish today and I'm wondering if you can guess what it is. All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog with your guess. It's easy to do! Click on comments, write your guess and post. If you don't have a blog of your own or a google account, just leave a comment under anonymous and sign your name in the comment so I know it's you! **Please note, you will not win anything for guessing correctly in my game because, sadly, I have nothing to give away...sigh!** But you will have fun guessing {right?!} and I'll get to see who's reading this old blog anyway. I'll post about what these are tomorrow or later this week or whenever I get a comment or two or 4! ;-) Have fun!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy!

All I got for a guess (with the help of Patrick) is English muffin toast with some kind of nuts or cereal mix on top? I'm sure I got you laughing now!?! And yep - I am one of your loyal blog followers! Keep up the great work!

:-) Melanie

brad & lesley said...

Fried Green Tomatoes! :)

Anonymous said...

Deep fried pickles?? :0)

By the way, I read your blog quite a bit as well!

Julia

Anonymous said...

ok i posted earlier and it's not here.......
my first guess would be chicken nuggets knowing MY daughter, I don't think its that..I'm pretty sure its not scallops, knowing MY daughter..so my guess is bananas with peanut butter, covered in graham crakers, knowing MY daughter!!! :)
Mom

City Girl Gone Country said...

Look! You have five followers! :) I have NO idea what this is. I think Mom has a good guess with bananas. White-chocolate covered bananas dipped in cinnamon toast crunch.