
I took this super cute picture of my two favorite guys today. Some people say Baby I looks just like his daddy. What do you think?

D, J and Cousin K came over for tuna casserole and biscuits tonight. I remember a time (not all that long ago) when we used to get together
weekly for dinner and game night. Of course, those were the
good ol' days days before kids!

On the first Tuesday of the month, I attend Moms and More at my Church. At some meetings (like tonight's) I am in charge of games. Moms and More is a great time for me to get out and be with other moms, but the best part? D had both kids in bed when I got home...
thank you, D!
When L came up for breakfast this morning, she saw her vitamins (which D lays out before he leaves for work each morning) and said, "I must be a winner, I got a seahorse
and a starfish!" It really is the little things, isn't it?

If you want to make L happy, give her a job...
any job. She is ever ready to help empty the dishwasher, transfer wet clothes to the dryer, carry in groceries and most of all she
loves to help make a meal. Tonight she helped me make lasagna.
{Oh and the bag on her back? She's being "Super L to the rescue!" so I guess it's a cape?}

I brushed Baby I's teeth for the first time tonight. He loved it (gotta love the fruit flavored {OK to swallow} training toothpaste)!

If you come to my house on any given day, this is almost always how my living room will look. Unless of course you've called ahead, in which case, I will probably run around picking everything up in an effort to look like I have it all together! So unless you enjoy tripping over multiple toys on your way to the couch...call ahead! ;-)
1 comment:
I want to come over for a couple hours to have tuna casserole and biscuits. :-( Glad you have D and J though!! Your outfit at Moms is really cute and I love that L is super L to the rescue!! Look forward to your picture of the day post each Monday!
Post a Comment