Monday, December 13, 2010

Fa, la, la, la, la, La, la, la, la!

Alternately titled 2010 Kid's Christmas Program (but that's a little boring, isn't it?!)

L was in the Kid's Christmas Program (her 2nd) at Church last night. You may remember that last year, I had no pictures since I left my camera at home (but remembered the cookies!). This year, I remembered the cookies and my camera! Take a look...

(Obviously excited about something!)

I've circled L in this picture for you (SOOO many kids!). She started there until she sat down on the step...

then she got moved to the front. Hey, better for pictures, right?!

She did some singing

and even stayed {standing!} on her step for the remainder of the program.

Yes, she may have been the one who said, "Hi, mom!" loud enough for all to hear and laugh about, but her dress remained down and there was no nose picking other embarrassing behaviors to speak of. Hooray!

After Church, she got to pick out and eat a cookie (green with red and green M&Ms), too. YUM!

No comments: