Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's Monday again, time for Not Me! Monday a day when I confess what has NOT been going on around here (but really has!)...

D and I did NOT take turns taking pictures with the kids the other day...

Before realizing we could just set the timer and get one with all of us!
I am a great photographer and know what all of the functions on my camera do!
I do NOT leave laundry baskets laying around the house instead of putting them back in the laundry room where they belong. Even if I did, I would NOT let L read books in them for fun. Nope, not me!
We did NOT take the kids for a walk on a beautiful afternoon this weekend.
Baby I does NOT hate his carseat...
I did NOT let L do 3 art projects all on one day, just because.
She did NOT like the butterfly best (it was NOT my least favorite).
I did NOT find L like this when I came downstairs. She did NOT tell me that she was a puppy in her doghouse. Nope, not her!
Baby I is NOT sleeping in the crib in his own room now. I was NOT sad to see him go. Even if I was, it certainly was NOT because it was so easy to grab and feed him instead of going all the way into his room (across the hall) in the early morning. I am NOT that lazy! Nope, NOT me! :-)
I did NOT take 20 pictures of I and L the other day. Even if I did, there is no way that I only got 2 that were good of both of them. This is NOT one of them (really!) but I'm including it anyway just because I like how L is reassuring him and he is having nothing to do with it!

This one is NOT my favorite!

I did NOT have the following conversation with L the other day...

Me: "L, are you stinky?"

L: "Nope!"

Me: "Then what stinks?"

L: "Umm...those are just farts!"

I do NOT wish that I had come up with a more lady like word to use around L. Nope, not me!

Finally, baby I does NOT like to talk to the ceiling (or light fixture?) in our bedroom. Even if he did, he would certainly continue talking to me when he noticed that I was there with the camera. He does NOT interact more with the ceiling than he does with his toys. This does NOT make me wonder why I am surrounded by them!!

No comments: