Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's Not Me! Monday again! A day when I confess what has NOT been going on around here (but really has!). Here goes...

We did NOT have an impromptu picnic lunch on the deck on Saturday. Even if we did, there is no way that it was mostly because I didn't want to fight with L about coming inside, nor did I want to clean up the mess that always appears under her chair after a meal. Nope, NOT me!
I did NOT make L wear a bib, even though we were outside having a picnic (hey, I still have to wash her clothes!!).
We did NOT have cupcakes for dessert...
I did NOT let L have the bunny rings that were on top of each cupcake. Even if I had, I certainly would have run inside to wash them. I did NOT just let her lick off the frosting and start playing! Nope, NOT me!
I am NOT including this picture in today's post simply because I like it!
I did NOT let L finger paint some bananas today (which we later made into the letter B).
She did NOT ask to keep painting when the bananas were done. I did NOT say OK and get her some other colors. She did NOT say, "look mom, I made you...because M is for mommy!"
I have NOT had to sweep the deck daily after L plays with the priceless project I posted about last week. I am NOT trying to avoid having any 'leftovers' on the deck from birds and/or squirrels who stop by for some seeds. I am NOT wondering if I should have used rice instead of birdseed. Nope, NOT me!

No comments: