Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Bible Tells Me So

L has been working on some memory verses lately and I thought I would share...

Psalm 64:1a Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer

I love hearing L's simple prayers, even if she does thank God for her stuffed puppy and ask Him for a closet?!?

Luke 18:16a But Jesus...said, "suffer the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not."

Yes, L adds "of the world" after little children. I think she's confused by the song! ;-)

Ephesians 6:1 & 2a Children, obey your parents in the LORD: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother;

It's funny; L knows this verse the best (we've been working on it the longest) and yet every day I have to remind her about it!!!

2 comments:

City Girl Gone Country said...

Ahhh! This is so cute. I listened to Luke 18:16 a few times because I love how she whispers it. I didn't understand what you meant about "of the world" until I listened again. I LOVE her little voice!

ND Dwelling Mom said...

Thanks! She does a great job with them and then I get the camera out and she gets all silly! I want to have it documented though! :-)