(L was asking us about our favorite things today and 'listing' them here {some of which I think she made up all on her own!}. She described the pictures again for me today saying in her own words pictures: "MOM - favorite food is spaghetti, favorite thing to do is reading, favorite thing to shop for is clothes, favorite flower is tulips, favorite sticker is heart. DAD - favorite flower is the shoe one {lady slipper}, favorite food is hotdish, favorite thing to do is work. ISAAC - favorite thing to do is playing 'class' with me {L}, favorite food is spaghetti." L must not have had a chance to list her own favorite things but I'm liking the fact that 'MOM' is listed under her name! ;-) )
(I Man joined L for the Play Fit class today at the Y. We went at a different time this week which included more kids and an obstacle course!)
(L got this cup at Disney on Ice last weekend. The pink lid on top opens up and she calls it her 'tip up cup.')


4 comments:
I love the art projects you do with your kids. I have GOT to get back into the routine of those. Where do you find the paint dotters? I would love to get some of those!
LOVE the tip up cup conversation! It is so funny! The picture when L caught I Man is so cute, she is getting so big!
Lesley - Thanks, the kids love the art projects and they keep them busy (win - win!)! I think I got our do a dot paint at Michaels in the kids craft section.
Courtney - I enjoy listening to their conversations, they can be so funny! Yes, she is getting big. She keeps telling me that on her NEXT birthday she will be 5 {sigh!}!
Just read this blog to Keats and he asked what hot dish is and I'm curious too! When I read it the first time I didn't think anything of it because I assumed it was similar to Grandma's goulash but now I have no idea!
Post a Comment