Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 Things I Love About Them...

you wear those silly glasses and you think "say cheese" really means "stike a pose!"

you like to stand on the chair to color (just like daddy used to, or so I'm told).

you told daddy that I bought you a toy when in reality it was a workbook (a 28 page workbook, which you finished in one sitting).

you insist on wearing your fire hat backwards every time!

you're not afraid to try new things.

you are a good friend.

you make such great snow angels (even if there's hardly any snow!).

you chew on your blankie (we should have named you Linus!).

you have such a great imagination.  Who else would think of ice skating with our sandwich making pieces?!

you're always willing to help, even when it's difficult.

you teach your brother words like 'superhero' and 'adventure' and you show him what they mean.

you stir your coffee, just like daddy.

you read books to your brother (and he loves it!).

somehow you found and turned on L's camera and managed to take this picture of yourself.

you enjoy storytime so very much!

your idea of shopping with L is pushing around a cart full of balls!

you put your hand on your hip like that when you're playing 'teacher.'

you look so natural playing ball with daddy and you say things like, "bank's open on Saturday!"

you dress yourself (even though I sometimes feel the need to tell people that, because, well I wouldn't choose that color combination!).

you manage to look so innocent even after making a huge mess!

For all of these reasons and many more we love you very much!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: