Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Picture of the Day ~ Week 5

(I had grand plans to be 'crafty' with our Valentine decor this year but those plans got thrown out the window when I stopped at Target {and got sucked into the $ Spot, as usual} and found items similar to what I was going to make for only $2.50 each.  I printed free printables from here and here and voila ~ ready for February!)

(He has flouride free toothpaste.  There is no need to spit.  Oh that's right, L gets to spit...there's a reason!  :-))



(And, yes, he was totally in engrossed in the football being played on all of those TVs!)

(I {heart} modern technology and my sister, and her five adorable kids!)

(Although, she's probably right, I probably do need to clean the windows - sigh!)

Saturday {02.04.12}
Today was Cousin K's birthday party and I Man and I had to stay home because he was (is) sick.  D took L to the party and they both had a great time and even brought some cake home for us!  I'm going to use a picture from the party as today's POTD (ahem, DM I'm looking at you...).

No comments: