Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Trouble with Big Sisters

The other day, L asked me if she could read a book to Baby I. I said, "that would be nice of you, L!" As it turns out, she had no intention of being nice. Take a look...
Look at her lips...she's saying 'no!' to Baby I who's touching the book.

Holding the book just out of his reach...

Notice her hand pulling him away.

The book is in full motion here as she pulls it away once again!

Poor Baby I! What do you suppose he would be telling/asking me if he could talk?! Sorry, bubba...it's the trouble with big sisters (not that I would know, ahem!).

2 comments:

City Girl Gone Country said...

Well, lucky for Isaac, his big sister will not be asking to borrow his much more hip and stylish clothes! It's not her fault that she can read and he can't! :)

ND Dwelling Mom said...

Yeah, lucky for HIM! :) L knows which books are 'good for I' and which ones aren't (board vs. paper) but she won't let him look at the 'good for him ones' either!!! Sigh...