Sunday, September 26, 2010

Have a Picnic

That's right! I can now cross 'have a picnic' off of my summer (or should I say fall) to do list! No, I didn't actually have a list written out but I had some things I knew I wanted to do like: go to the zoo, play at the park, eat lots of ice cream and have a picnic. But...we didn't get a picnic in this summer so when yesterday's weather looked nice, we decided to have one (Baby I's first)! It was lots of fun...See?

We picked up our food (don't judge...L got apples and milk with her chicken nuggets and yes, I know that we had fast food at this picnic, too!),

Found a picnic table in the sun...

and started eating!


Baby I ate, too...don't worry I did the cooking for him (as opposed to Ronald McDonald)...

Then we smiled...

and ran...

and went in the swings...


("But he {blah, blah, blah...}" says L)

peeked through the climby thing...

and had a blast swinging!

We walked and climbed...

( still swinging...)

went on some crazy slides(!)

and tried to figure out what the squeaky noise was coming from his swing (yes, he was in the swing for a long time and loved it and yes, those are socks on his hands)!

Oh...and we rode on a purple dinosaur, too!

Wow, does it feel good to get 'have a picnic' crossed off my list! Now on to my fall list (parks full of colorful leaves, the pumpkin patch, birthday parties (both L and D!) and probably more ice cream...)!

2 comments:

City Girl Gone Country said...

Seriously, I was thinking "I'm going to be a smarty pants and ask if those were really socks on I's hands" and then you answered it for me! HILARIOUS! Looks like you guys had fun. McD's should use you as an advertisement!

ND Dwelling Mom said...

Ba, da, ba, ba, ba...I'm lovin' it! Yeah, Baby I doesn't have any mittens yet so socks are the next best thing! ;)