skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Letter to My Parents
Dear Mom and Dad,
I am sorry for all of the times that I disobeyed you, would not cooperate and did not nap. I am also very sorry for the many times I would not eat the food set out in front of me. I now realize how frustrating this must have been for you and I AM SORRY! Will you please forgive me?
Sincerely,
Your Daughter
PS: Please, please stop praying for 'payback,' I get it already!!!
{The above picture is of L (my own darling daughter) who ate 2 1/2 pieces of bread and some milk for supper last night after complaining (again) about the food I had prepared for her (and everyone else, minus Baby I, of course). I'm hoping this 'punishment' will put an end to her mealtime shenanigans as of late. However, upon seeing her eat the center part of the bread (leaving a hole) and overhearing her say, "this is a bagel!" I'm not sure that it will work out as planned...SIGH!}
No comments:
Post a Comment