Saturday, July 17, 2010

Playground Fun!

I am ashamed to say that summer is half over and this is the first time that we have taken L to her (last summer's) favorite playground. She has been to other playgrounds this summer but this one is the perfect size for her. However, the walk to get there is quite a bit longer and we just haven't made it here. Until last night, that is! Baby I decided to veto his late afternoon nap and so we put both kids in the stroller and headed out to the park.
L tried out the swings

and the slides


walked across the bridge

and climbed through the tunnel

she played with the binocular thingy

and she tried to climb everything

including the monkey bars!

Even baby I tried the swings.

L was excited that he was swinging "just like me!"


We all had a good time and what do you suppose was the result of a hot, sticky evening, lots of playground fun and that vetoed nap?

This!

No comments: