We've had a few snow showers pass through our area in recent weeks, none of which have accumulated to much or stayed on the ground long enough to play with. However, when we woke up at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Saturday morning, there was snow all over the ground {only about an inch}! L saw it and proclaimed, "It's finally Christmas!" Then she asked about 500 hundred times if we could go outside. After breakfast and bundling the kids up as much as we could {we hadn't packed snowpants or boots as the forecast wasn't calling for snow} she got to go out!
She was ecstatic!
She made tracks, jumped, ran around and even made a snow angel (I didn't get a picture of that, as I was too busy saying, "Good one now stand up and dust your pants off!").
I Man wasn't so sure about the whole thing {that or he didn't want me to take his picture?!}.
I think L was a bit disappointed that there wasn't any snow at home. I, on the other hand, am thankful for this long, dry fall and am hoping that it will make the winter shorter!

No comments:
Post a Comment