Monday, November 21, 2011

Picture of the Day ~ Week 46

 
This morning while D and I were getting ready for Church, the kids were playing hide and seek.  I Man would hide behind the door {he hid there each time it was his turn to hide!} and L would count before finding him.  Then they would switch and I Man would count, "1, 2, 3" before finding L!

 
I ordered groceries online today and while I was working on crossing items off my list, L was making a list of her own {it reads:  gas, candy corn, chips and milk}!
Side Note:  L is really into writing words right now and so I've taught her to stretch out the words and write down the sounds she hears.  She did the word gas all by herself and I helped her stretch the other words while she wrote down what sounds she heard.

 
Today was the last day of storytime at the library {next session starts in February} and since we made it to all 10 weeks, L got to pick out a free book!

 
While I Man was in the tub today he gave me the usual Dora rundown {you know, tummy, back, eyes, nose etc.} but when he got to her ears, he said, "ears gone!"  Oh and when I told him that the dolphin he's holding was blue and asked him if he could say blue, he did, but when I said, "what color is the dolphin?"  He replied, "green!"  Sigh!

 
Today I took the kids to Target where we officially began our Christmas shopping {think I'm crazy?  It's week 46 people!  There are but 5 weeks until the big day!}.

 
I did a mini photo shoot with the kids today. 

 
There's not much to say about this one except that he's a boy; hogging the remote is in his genes.  Now if only he knew how to hold it!  ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the grocery list!! and the remote, what a boy!!
Miss them and you!!
Mom