D, L and I made turkey cookies today {I Man was napping}. They turned out pretty cute and they were delicious, too!
Laundry day means washing, drying, folding...and letting the kids play with the hamper {why do we buy them toys again?!}.
Today we made painted turkeys to take to Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving. Thankfully, I Man likes to wash his hands after projects almost as much as he likes painting...almost!
I Man came into the kitchen today wearing his firefighter hat with llama under one arm and zebra under the other. When I turned the camera on, he even said, "Cheese!" :-)
We spent Thanksgiving Day at D's parents' place enjoying food and time with family {including cousins that L rarely sees but enjoyed playing with very much}!
We girls got up early today {as in 6:30am, not as early as some of you, I'm sure!} to do some Black Friday shopping. We hit 6 stores in as many hours and ate at the Chinese Buffet before we were done. This is what the car looked like on the way home! Do you see D's mom and sister?
Side Note: This photo may have been altered so as not to ruin anyone's Christmas surprise!
(There they are!)
It snowed during the night {only about an inch} and L was SOOO excited to get out and play in it! Grandpa was more than willing to pull her around too!

No comments:
Post a Comment