For those of you who don't know, my sister has 5 kids (all of whom start with the letter A) and we love spending time with them! In fact, whenever L sees their picture or hears one of their names, she says, "those are my cousins!!" The only problem is that they live 6 hours away from us and we don't get to see them very often. :-(
Last week however, my sister wascrazy brave enough to make the 6 hour trek with 4 of her 5 kids (A4 stayed home with his dad) all the way up to see us! I hadn't told L about it, as I knew she'd be too excited to sleep, so when they arrived she was very excited to see them. They stayed for 3 nights and 4 days and we had lots and LOTS of fun! So much fun, in fact, that I'm going to have to post a few times to show all of the fun we had (and we only took pictures of some of it!!)...
Last week however, my sister was
(Thanks J, B and the A Team!)
No comments:
Post a Comment