Monday, November 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's Not Me! Monday again, a day when I confess what has NOT been going on around here (but really has!). Here goes...

I did NOT snap this picture secretly before L discovered that Baby I was reading her Bible. Nope, NOT me!

L did NOT ask me for a cape so she could be Super L. Even if she did, I would NOT have found a nearby blanket and tied it around her neck...

NOR did I find her strangling hugging her brother for no reason (apparently it takes super powers to be nice?!)!

I did NOT wonder (once again!) why we have so many toys when Baby I would rather chew on the box than play with any of them! NOT me!

L is NOT still into sorting everything including her peas and carrots! Oh, and I do NOT serve my family chili dogs for lunch. Who would serve that meal to their family? NOT me!

L has NOT recently learned how to write her own name (I helped with the "a" in the above picture). She does NOT now enjoy writing it on everything!

Finally, after posting about our first snow yesterday, I did NOT wake up to 4 inches of new snow with more still falling! I did NOT take L outside again, NOR did we have the following conversation...

L: "Mama, it's snowing! When Baby I goes down for a nap we can go outside!"

Me: "You think so?"

L: "Yep, we can build a snowman!"

Me: "It's too cold to build a snowman."

L: "We have a scarf we can put it on him!"

Me: "No, I mean it's too cold for the snow to stick together. We won't be able to make a snowman."

L: "But we have a scarf!"

Me: No comment.

{Later as we are outside during Baby I's nap...}

L: "Mom! I can't make a snowball!!!"

Me: "I know L, because it's too cold. That's why we can't make a snowman."

L: "Oh."

No comments: