I have a confession to make...I love No Time for Flash Cards. Now, you might think that being a teacher (and a Kindergarten teacher at that!), I would have a plethora of ideas on kids crafts and activities or at the very least many books with these ideas in them. However, while I may have ideas and plenty of books, there is just something about seeing the pictures (much like a cook book, I only like to cook the recipes with pictures!), step by step directions and feedback from someone who's already done the project. I spend more time than I'd like to admit looking over this website and finding fun activities to do with L. Today, I'm going to share a couple of them with you, I hope you don't mind.
With the beautiful weather we've been having here L and I are out enjoying it and we decided to have a Backyard Safari of our own!
With the beautiful weather we've been having here L and I are out enjoying it and we decided to have a Backyard Safari of our own!
Checking them off Coloring on the wrong side of the paper!
Off to find more backyard creatures!
Oh, and by the way, almost all of my Letter of the Week ideas come from here too! No, I am not friends with the author...nor does she even know who I am. I just thought I should give credit where credit is due!
1 comment:
thanks for sharing where you get your ideas from. I looked at the site. It's great. I'm going to start using it too.
Post a Comment