Friday, February 5, 2010

Little Mommy

As one might expect, L has become quite the little mommy since we came home with a new baby.
Here she is singing Zacchaeus to her baby...

and putting the pacie in.
She's even found time to do a little housework!
If only the vacuum really worked!!

She has also been saying some interesting things since baby I has been here. For instance...

"Mama, is he biting you?"

"Does he have a tail?"

"Are you cleaning his belly button?"

"I change his diaper, too?"

"It's OK little buddy!"

"Hey, hey, hey buuuuuddy!"

"Mommy (or daddy) I WANT you!"

And this scenario which was not so funny!

L: "He's OK mommy!"

Me: "L, what are you doing?"

L: "I'm just taking him out of the swing..."

Me: "No!" (as I run up the stairs to tell her not to touch him...ever...without me in the room!!)

Sigh! Out of the mouths of babes, er, I mean toddlers! :-)

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

I am happy to see that the babies in your house don't wear clothes either! L's slippers are adorable! :) I hadn't heard that she was going to take I out of the swing. :) Hope all is well - enjoyed your blog! Love ya!