Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

On Friday, I decided that L and I (me, NOT Isaac, hmmm...that could get confusing!) should make a Valentine for D. I made the mistake of telling her that we were making a Valentine for daddy and that we would hide it and give it to him on Valentine's Day. She was very excited and did a good job helping me 'decorate' the Valentine. See?



However, when D came home for lunch that day, their conversation went something like this...
D: "Hi, L!"
L: "We have a surprise for you for Valentine's!"
D: "You do?"
L: "Yep, Mommy hid it downstairs."

Note to Self: Do NOT tell your 2 year old what you are actually doing if you really want it to be a surprise!

Oh well, and now for some more pictures (I took some, wow!!) here are a few snapshots of my Valentines!

Already the pesty little brother?
Be Mine?
I was trying to get L to give I a kiss but she got distracted by his little fingers...
L with her Valentine's Day gift from daddy.

I hope you are feeling loved on this Valentine's Day too!

No comments: