We have been home for 5 1/2 days now and you may be wondering how we are transitioning with a baby on board. Let me fill you in...
My nightstand has been converted to a middle of the night feeding and changing station with all things baby. See?
Baby things that we assumed we would used for baby I have become new 'toys' for L and her dolls.
Even though she has a new baby play center that is just for her!
While mommy and daddy were both otherwise occupied L managed to find a box of cereal, open the box and empty the bag on the living room floor. We both heard it dump out and D said, "uh oh!" When we got downstairs L said, "I'm having a snack!" Thankfully I thought it was more funny than anything and ran for my camera. We then explained it might be better if L ask for a snack next time!
During naptime on Sunday, L managed to take off both her tights and her diaper (what else would she be doing in there for 2 1/2 hours without sleeping?!?!) and w-e-t her bed! Again I explained this is NOT something she should do!!! I then washed a load of sheets!!!
L seems to be adjusting pretty well to her role as 'big sister.' I'm sure there will be many more mishaps like those above (good thing I have a place to document them (this blog!) so I can remind her of them later! :-) ). But all in all we are doing well...so far!
2 comments:
I know I am not there in the middle of the night but things "seem" to be going smoothly so far! Such good news!
Thanks for posting this and ALL your posts - I really enjoy reading them!
:-) Melanie
LOVE IT! Especially the cereal on the floor! This NEVER happens at our house!!! :) Love you!!
Post a Comment