Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This Way to the Lake

This weekend we went to the lake. It was here that I spent many a summer day when I was just a girl and this weekend our extended family met here to make some new memories. As always there was lots of delicious food and many family members...this time, though, those of us who used to be 'the kids' brought our own kids! I think it's safe to say that they enjoyed it just as much as we used to!


Grandpa, A, B and D
Cousins (or should I say siblings + 1 cousin?): A4, A2, A1, A3 and L
L enjoying some Frootie Tooties


L didn't really get in on the 'big kid' action but as soon as the big kids had moved on, she did some pretending!
Mother and Daughter

The Bouncy Castle!! L doesn't really know how to jump but she enjoyed bouncing around as the other kids jumped! Plus it is fully enclosed making it a good way for her to stay 'occupied' and out of the lake!
D enjoying the view from the dock.

Cousins!
Hey! We can have fun too, right?
A2 caught a fish!
L telling me, "no!" when I told her to smile for a picture! I guess she didn't want to have to stop playing in the puddle!

No comments: