Friday, August 21, 2009

Not Me! Friday?!

Where has the week gone? How could it be that today is indeed Friday and I have yet to post a Not Me! Monday? Oh well, I guess this one will count as early for next week, right?? Here's what has NOT been going on at our house (but really has!).

We did NOT take another 4 hour road trip last weekend, despite L's protests about riding in the car. We did NOT stop to eat on the way down and when it was time to get back in the car L did NOT say, "I stay here!" as if I were really going to leave her in Subway with the man she made friends with at the next table. We are NOT going on yet another road trip today (though only an hour away this time) which L knows nothing about. Nope, not us!



While visiting with my old college roommates this week I did NOT realize that L is now the 'big kid' at our get togethers. Furthermore, she is NOT becoming more independent with her daily, "that's mine!" and "I do it!" I do NOT miss my baby girl and wonder how she could be growing up so fast! This is certainly NOT a picture of her coming downstairs all by herself!

L does NOT get very excited to play ball with daddy.

I did NOT let L stay outside even after it started to rain. Even if I did, I certainly would NOT let her climb on her turtle sandbox. After all, it would be slippery (ya know, from the rain) and therefore dangerous. What kind of a mother would allow this? Not me!


No comments: