Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's that time again! Not Me! Monday. It's a day when I confess what we have NOT been doing around here (but really have). Here goes...


L did NOT color with markers for the first time at our house last week.
She did NOT discover that markers color on skin (and clothes) too not just on paper like boring old crayons!!
She did NOT tell me what some of her drawings were. The blue one on top is a "Cow, Moo!", the green scribbles in the corner are "Green" and the purple lines near the bottom are "Circles!"
The blue scribbles on top are a "Swing, Whee!" and the purples lines are "L!"
We did NOT get a flat tire on the way home from church yesterday. D did NOT have to change the tire in his suit. L did NOT spend most of the time screaming from her carseat, "I wanna walk too!" Yeah, right...like I'm going to let her run along the side of the interstate!! Not me (really)!

This morning, L did NOT come into my room with 3 blocks together saying, "I built a tower!" She did NOT then proceed to pretend that the 'tower' was a camera saying, "Smile!" After taking the pretend pictures, she did NOT say, "Good one!" I did NOT laugh and find myself thankful that L indeed has an imagination!

After harvesting the last of our carrots, I did NOT turn a perfectly healthy food into a rather unhealthy one by making them into carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. This did NOT turn my kitchen into a total disaster area.
I always have a clean and orderly kitchen!

I am NOT looking forward to dessert tonight just to see if it was worth the mess. Oh and I did NOT have to look up dessert to make sure I had spelled the word that meant yummy final course to a meal and not desert meaning desolate sandy area. No, of course I did NOT have to look up the word desolate either, not me! ;-)

No comments: