Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's Not Me! Monday again a day when I confess what has NOT been going on around here (but really has!)...

After going to the zoo on Friday, we did NOT stop and eat at the Dairy Delight (think DQ) and even if we did, I did NOT order chicken fingers and french fries because they are very unhealthy and that would be bad. While there we did NOT share the small restaurant with a couple of moms and their many small children, one of whom was throwing a fit. I was NOT secretly glad that it wasn’t my child that was throwing the fit (this time!!). Nope, not me!

I never let L run around the house. Therefore, there is NO way that she could have tripped (while running) causing her forehead to collide with the door frame, leaving a nasty scrape. I am NOT thankful that she has bangs to cover her 'owie.' This did NOT happen on the morning of July 4th causing a rough start to our day! She was NOT trying to figure out what I was doing when I took this picture.

I did NOT dress L in a patriotic dress for the church picnic and I most certainly did NOT put her hair up in three pigtails just so I could use a red, white and blue hair band. While at the picnic L did NOT get to play on the playground equipment. She did NOT cry and throw a fit when it was time to go home. I did NOT blame it on her owie from that morning (she must be in pain!). What kind of a mother doesn’t take full responsibility for her misbehaving child? Not me!

No comments: