Thursday, August 7, 2014

Four Months

Our baby boy is four months old today and I find myself thinking *already?!* and *it's about time!* simultaneously!  :)


At Four Months LJ:

weighs 15 pounds, 14 ounces

measures 24 inches 

eats 5 bottles a day every 3.5 - 4 hours and typically goes 10 hours between feedings at night (9:30pm - 7:30am, usually)

naps 3 - 4 times a day, in the crib (yay!) or the swing in his room

sleeps 9ish hours at night swaddled in the bassinet in our room (though still not without me giving him his pacifier and/or turning on the vibrator in his bassinet a few times, most nights, sigh, yawn)

does giggle, grab dangling toys (and anything else he can get his hands on!), babble, chew on hands, blow bubbles, nap without being swaddled, sit in the Bumbo, like a burp cloth by his face to nap

Snapshots from Month Four:




(just ignore the peanut butter on L's face, I'll have to talk with the nanny about this, ahem!)

LJ doesn't sleep the best during his evening nap making it sometimes impossible to make it to bedtime without another snooze in our arms...

tongue out and all!

LJ, poolside, during the big kids' swimming lessons.


Grandpa was making him laugh.

Yes, he sits in a pink Bumbo (I Man did, too and he survived!  ;)).  Oh, and his toes...he is constantly scrunching them up like that!

 While LJ seems to have zero interest in rolling over, he does use his feet and legs to push himself backwards.  I placed his head directly under those fish and came back later to find him way over there!  I was surprised...

 he was quite proud of himself.



1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

What a fun post! I can't wait to see him this weekend. I feel like he's a completely different baby!!!