It's Not Me! Monday again! A day when I confess what has NOT been going on around here (but really
has!)...
I did NOT walk into my bedroom to hear L telling baby I "you're just little, but someday you will be bigger and then you can play with me!" I do NOT wonder how much she will really enjoy it once he actually
does start playing with her! Nope, NOT me! Oh, and I did NOT take a picture of the two of them together after said conversation. See?

L does NOT give herself tummy time...

I did NOT put baby I in a
pink Bumbo last week despite D's hesitation. I did NOT tell D that it was one of the many hazards of being a little boy with a big sister. Baby I did NOT seem to care that the Bumbo was pink (
really!).

L has NOT reclaimed this Bumbo as her own. She does NOT spend more time sitting in it than baby I does!

After making our alphabet project this week, I did NOT think that it was a pretty ugly goat...

The next day we did NOT do another 'G' project to make up for the first
ugly one. We did NOT sort the Goldfish into 2 separate piles...

and then glue only the ones that started with G (Green and Gold) onto the fish bowl (which L had glitter glued to look like water!)...

See?

I did NOT let L eat the fish that didn't start with G. After all, what kind of a mother lets her daughter have a snack less than an hour after breakfast?!?! Not me!

I do NOT let L play with her Elmo toy on her potty chair while sitting in the Bumbo in the bathroom...

just so I can give baby I a bath. He is NOT already too big for the hammock in his baby tub. See?

I am NOT including this picture of my 2 favorite boys just because I like it!

NOT this one either!!
Oh and this is certainly NOT a picture of four generations of Peterson boys!

Finally, I did NOT take L to the doctor today after her bug bites seemed
worse than they were on Friday when she got them. It was NOT a waste of my time and money since they are just normal (but
horrible looking) gnat bites! Before the doctor left L did NOT say, "But, I didn't get to lay down!" (she sat on my lap the whole time) to which the doctor did NOT say, "well, you have to do that or it's not really like going to the doctor, is it?" He did NOT proceed to have L lie down and look at her bug bites with his 'flashlight.' I would NEVER allow L to waste this busy doctor's time. Nope, not me!
1 comment:
Somebody looks like their dad, grandpa, AND great grandpa!!! Love the cute little project too - oh, and I don't think the goat is ugly at all!!!
Post a Comment