Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So What

So what if the only place I Man will perform for the camera is in the bathtub.

So what if he is playing with numbers but singing the alphabet song.

So what if his version of the alphabet has two f's.

So what if he gets distracted by his belly button halfway through his song.

So what if his four year old sister begs me to record her singing the alphabet just like I Man (despite his protests!).

You still want to see it, don't you??


Oh and I didn't upload the video of L singing the alphabet (though I did indeed record it!) but you can see her singing at about this age here.

2 comments:

City Girl Gone Country said...

So what if he's really cute while doing this! Thanks for sharing!!

Simple SAHM said...

So stinkin cute! I'm sure he'll appreciate this video in a few short years :)