Monday, May 14, 2012

Project Life ~ Week 19

 
(It's mysterious because she took it herself, but clearly her hands were elsewhere...)

 
 
 
 
(What was supposed to be a quick morning out, turned into a trip to Walmart's tire and lube today.  Can you tell how enthused the kids were about it?)

 
(If one's children start 'playing garage sale' does it mean you've garage saled too much??  Nah!  I was especially surprised to see Sock Monkey and Cheetah for sale {notice the stickers}...

 
but I Man was there ready and willing to sell!)



(It's about time because I've had a sewing machine for almost 4 years, and because I bought the material to make these rag quilt letters and numbers more than a year ago but it wasn't until today that I actually sat down to do it {after buying the other necessities at Walmart yesterday}.) 
 
(I started with the numbers because, well, there's only 10 of those.)

 
 

4 comments:

City Girl Gone Country said...

Dear Overachiever Sister,

I still love you, even when you make me feel like a schwug of a mom. :) I'm kidding (kind of). Your cards were adorable and I love the numbers you sewed! Can you move closer to me, please? :)

City Girl Gone Country said...

Oh, and why was the trip to Wal-Mart a detour? Did you get a flat tire?

ND Dwelling Mom said...

The trip to Wal-Mart was a detour because while I was out with the kids I noticed a nail sticking out of the tire! Ugh!

lesley said...

I've been meaning to get on here to let you know how in love I am with your fabric numbers! They're fabulous! Way to go. If by chance you find yourself making another set for no particular reason... ;)