Yes, my title
Spring?! is a question! Typically the month of March is a WINTER month around here but today it feels a lot like spring (as in all of our snow has melted in less. than. 3. days!). Of course, I'm skeptical to call it that, but not too skeptical to enjoy it while we can! After lunch today, the kids and I headed out to enjoy the springy weather! And enjoy it, we did!
I Man picked a golf club to play with,
while L opted for gardening tools.
She hoed,
and watered,
planted
and sprinkled dirt.
I Man tried to help, but L informed him that a 'golf cart' wasn't a gardening tool.
He tried to make off with the watering can,
but in the end, she got it back.
He went back to his 'golf cart'
until L discovered the only 'real puddle' in our backyard
and splashed (and splashed!)
before I Man came back to splash, too!
Here's hoping that this really is SPRING!
No comments:
Post a Comment