Monday, March 5, 2012

Project Life ~ Weeks 8 & 9

 





(We ate a delicious Venezuelan meal at some friends' house today.  I Man love, love, loved the black beans)



(Sidenote:  Uno is a bit advanced for our kids, obviously, but we played in teams and it turned out to be quite a bit of fun!)


(L came out of quiet time today with this piece of paper and said it was the actions to her new song.  Translation:  1) point up to the sky 2) do a somersault 3) hop 4) touch the ground 5) turn around.  Yep, she has quite an imagination!)

(We went to storytime twice this week.  The library held an additional storytime in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday which included a craft and snack!)

(We read The Cat in the Hat and made our own 'thing 1' and 'thing 2.'  I saw this idea somewhere in the blogosphere but don't remember where now.)

Saturday {03.03.12}
We attended a Christian Homebuilding Conference at Church today while the kids played with Grandma P.  I didn't get pictures of either event - boo!

(I took L to get her hair cut after the conference today because I can only handle so much screaming while brushing hair, SIGH!)

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

Wow! I am amazed by Lydia's imagination, surprised by Isaac's love for black beans, and I love the new 'do! It should be much less stressful for you! ;)