Monday, January 16, 2012

Picture of the Day {2012} ~ Weeks 1 & 2

Back by popular demand {ok, not really but both my mom and sister have asked what's going on with the blog}, I present POTD 2012! 

I have to admit, one of my New Year's resolutions (and remember, I'm not a big fan of New Year's resolutions) was to spend less time on the computer.  How am I doing?  Um, not so good, even without blogging!  Sigh!  But, daily picture taking has become such a part of my life that I'm still doing it and if I'm taking the pictures, I may as well share them with you, right?!  I do hope to save myself some time (both now by not writing up a detailed explanation of each picture and later by having less work when it comes to turning these posts into a POTD scrapbook blog book) and money (in theory my POTD blog book will be half as long and twice as cheap, since I'm only devoting 1 page per week, instead of 2) by adding only the day, date and a short phrase to each picture.  If you need further explanation, you'll just have to leave a comment!  ;-)









 

(Idea from here)



So, what do you think of the 2012 POTD format?  Love it?  Hate it?  Totally indifferent?  We'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

Keaton and Courtney said...

What is going on in Friday the 13th's photo?! Looks like broken boards but I'm assuming it's styrofoam? I like the new POTD idea. (And I was glad to have something to read upon tonight's visit!)

brad & lesley said...

I love it! Nice work! I especially love Friday, the 6th. I'm glad she's so happy! :) By the way, do you think you'll give us a little tour of your new house? Would love to see it! :)