I Man turned 2 on Friday...TWO!?! When I went in to get him up I said, "Happy Birthday, buddy!" to which he replied, "Happy Birthday, too." Then L wanted to sing Happy Birthday and when we were done, I Man wanted us to "sing it 'gain!" The rest of his day was fairly normal...
he 'ice skated' with L
{you know, stuck the pieces of velcroed food from our sandwich making kit on their feet and 'skated' around the linoleum}
showed me how old he is (sort of!)
and smiled!
Once D came home from work {with a pizza for supper!}, he got to open his present (a new basketball hoop!).
The rest of his day included this
and this
and this!
I'd say he had a pretty great day, I might even say he had a ball! ;-)
{Stay tuned for birthday party details!}

No comments:
Post a Comment