Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Three!

L turned 3 years old on Sunday (I cannot believe it!!). We celebrated on Saturday with...
balloons(!)


presents...





cake
(It's supposed to be a gumball machine. L called it a spaceship; I don't think she cared as long as it had M&Ms!)






Baby I
(He didn't nap very long at all. Apparently, he didn't want to miss out on the fun!)

family
(ours and many others...thanks to all who came!!)

(I had to include this one, notice Baby I pulling L's hair. That must be his present to her...she probably deserves it!)

and one very excited little 3 year old girl!

If you were at our house on Saturday (or came in contact with her at all on Sunday) you'd know it was her birthday! She was very polite while opening presents (telling people "thank you, I love it!" even if she'd only gotten through the card) and loved all the gifts she got. Each day since her birthday, she has asked me if it is still her birthday, to which I reply, "no" and then she asks me if she is still three, when I say, "yes!' she says, "I'm still 3?!?" with a big grin. Apparently, being 3 is just as good as having a brithday any day!

1 comment:

lesley said...

Happy #3, Sweet Girl! And Miss, a.w.e.s.o.m.e. cake! So so cool! :)