Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's Not Me! Monday again! A day when I confess what has NOT been going on around here (but really has!)...

I did NOT take L out on the deck last week to paint (with a paintbrush and some water). She did NOT get sick of this in about 10 seconds, at which point, I did NOT fill a bucket up with water and throw in some toys for her so she could continue playing. Nope, NOT me! She did NOT spend a large amount of time pouring water in and out of the bucket! I did NOT let her play until the water was gone (she dumped the whole bucket!).
Baby I does NOT have a super cute smile that makes me happy even when I'm frustrated with his 'naps' (or lack thereof) as of late!
L did NOT get 2 balloons from the neighbors (who just hosted their son's college graduation party). Even if she did, there is NO way that I would let her wear them around the house just for fun...
even while coloring with daddy! Nope, NOT me!
Baby I is NOT totally into swiping at and grabbing his dangling toys. He does NOT accidently kick the ball by his feet and get so excited that he tries it again but misses since the ball is still swinging. I do NOT find this comical...nope, NOT me!
I am NOT sort of potty training L (I say 'sort of' because I'm not sure how committed I am...). I did NOT bribe her with a GIANT marshmallow for going #2 in the potty...
It did NOT work...
ONCE!
Sigh...I am NOT at all frustrated with the whole potty training thing. It does NOT bother me at all that L will go #1 almost every time I put her on the potty but reserves #2 for her diaper alone. I am NOT thankful that they make adult diapers (you know, Depends) since L may need them someday. I am NOT glad that at that point she will be buying her own diapers. Nope, NOT me!

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

LOVE that we've gone from miniature marshmallows to GINORMOUS ones!! :) I would NEVER do such a thing! As always, love the pictures!