It's Not Me! Monday again! A day when I confess what has NOT been going on around here (but really
has!).
I do NOT let L eat Oreo Truffles (think cream cheese, Oreos and chocolate, YUM!) that Grandma M made for dessert
instead of the healthy fresh fruit that
always concludes her meals. Nope, NOT me!

I did NOT teach L how to fold washcloths on laundry day last week...

She did NOT do a pretty good job...

until she got bored and started wearing them as hats. See?

L does NOT
love to be wherever baby I is.
.JPG)
I do NOT encourage her to 'read' to him and revel in the fact that
both children are happily occupied! Nope, NOT me!

While outside with daddy on Saturday, D did NOT find and give worms to L. Even if he did, she did NOT enjoy playing with them and think that nightcrawlers were even MORE fun! I did NOT let her continue playing with them once I found out what was going on and I certainly did NOT take pictures. I mean...that's just
gross!
See?
.JPG)
I did NOT hear L saying, "I'm stuck!" and find her like this...
.JPG)
Even if I did, there is NO WAY that I said, "just a minute let me get my camera!" while she continued saying, "I'm stuck! I'm stuck!"
.JPG)
This did NOT happen one other time several months ago when L was stuck in her crib.
Remember? 
Finally, L does NOT name everyday objects (crayons, Little People, stuffed animals etc.) and have them talk to each other. This does NOT include her hands who she has named Reed and Hunter (the next door neighbor boys). She does NOT say things like "Look mom, Reed's hiding!" or "Daddy, Hunter's dirty you better clean him up!" (in reference to said hands). This does NOT concern me at all. Nope, NOT me!
No comments:
Post a Comment