This weekend we went up to D's parents place so D could bird hunt with his dad. It turned out that it was harvest time too (this is late for them as they are normally harvesting in mid-August not mid-September). We had a busy weekend with hunting and harvest and even celebrating some family birthdays. L of course enjoyed her time with Grandma, Grandpa and Great Grandpa and Uncle J and Aunt D were there with Cousin K too! I know she had fun because when it was time to leave she said, "I want to stay here with Grandma!!" Hopefully we will see them again soon!
Great Grandpa Grandpa, you wanna play ball?
Grandma's gonna get you!
Harvesting...
the wheat...
The hunters!
We girls even went along for the "walk" (not exactly like a stroll down a city sidewalk!!).
And since I know most of you don't visit this blog for the pictures of US...I'll share a few more pictures of what L was up to this weekend too!
Thoroughly enjoying breakfast in Daddy's old high chair.
Cheering for Baby K's new rocking horse toy!
Playing with Aunt D's old dolly high chair.
She spent a large amount of time putting baby dolls and stuffed animals in and out of the high chair saying, "time to eat now ______."
No comments:
Post a Comment