Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not Me Monday (on Tuesday)...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have followed MckMama for a while now and so enjoy reading her "Not Me Mondays" that I thought I would join in the fun (on Tuesday though, mind you!). Here goes...

I did NOT put Elmo's World in for L yesterday, just so I could vacuum the house...nope not me!

I did NOT put an ad out to give away my cat (after she chewed on my brand new shower curtain) only to miss her once she was gone. Who would do that?

I did NOT buy L a potty chair at a garage sale but haven't used it yet because I 'haven't had time to clean it' and I am NOT afraid to start potty training.

I did NOT think it was funny when L was watering the grass but ended up watering her foot and part of her leg instead...nope not me!!

No comments: