Saturday, February 7, 2015

Ten Months

LJ is ten months old today, and somewhere in the past month I've started to remember just how fast the 'year of the baby' goes by! Maybe it's because he's sleeping better again or because he's finally feeding himself (or at least trying to).  Maybe it's because he's already in dire need of a haircut or because he's mobile and starting to get into stuff like a toddler.  Maybe it's because he is nothing like the teeny, tiny, little bundle of baby boy we brought home ten months ago.  Whatever the reason, I have to admit...it really does go by fast!  Shhh...don't tell D I said so!  ;-)

This month LJ celebrated Christmas with Grandpa and H, helped I Man celebrate #5, and became very mobile.  He can now sign 'all done,' 'more,' and sometimes 'please' but he still prefers to shriek (instead of using signs).  He doesn't have any teeth yet, but I can see them just under the surface.

Christmas with Grandpa and H.



 He still loves to jump in the exersaucer and consequently, he's broken a spring on one side.

 He's never happier than when playing with anything that does not belong to him!

 He now rolls all over his crib and sleeps on his side, tummy or back.  When you go in to get him he peeks his head up at you, like this.

 He's resourceful in getting what he wants.

 He still love, love, loves tubby time!

 He's not crawling yet but sometimes he gets up on his knees.

 He loves to stand (until he falls).

And if you try to re-enact that top picture (from when LJ was almost one week old), you'll only get the bottom one...

or any number of these instead.

Yep, he's nothing like that teeny, tiny, bundle we brought home ten months ago.  Sigh!

No comments: