He's five today (I can't believe he's 5!) and this past weekend we celebrated him (and Great Grandpa!) with a Toy Story party...
Decorations were simple, I used alphabet blocks, army guys
and other Toy Story toys we already had around the house
(like Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head)
I found and printed some 'etch a sketch' labels and added my own wording (this one was for the party favor bags)
Add in some themed party food (which was easy thanks to my crockpot and Domino's)
a Toy Story coloring station,
and a cute baby (who has no interest in the camera) and you've got yourself a party! ;-)
Uncle J made the cake and it was {once again} amazing and delicious. (See those five stars? There are 88 all over the sides of the cake in honor of Great Grandpa...so cool!)
I Man loved it, thanks J!
Somehow, we managed to find a couple of gifts that Great Grandpa didn't already have!
And I Man, well he got more than his fair share of gifts, too!
Today, he's officially five!
(for the record, I did ask him if we could just celebrate 4 again, but he didn't think it was a good idea. Sigh!)




No comments:
Post a Comment