Monday, November 3, 2014

An Actual Day in the Life

The other day, I completed a photo challenge to take pictures of our daily routine for one entire day {and when I say completed, I mean everything except our morning routine (because I didn't see the challenge until after it) and our bedtime routine (because by then I was done taking pictures and I just wanted my kids in bed already!!)}.  It was kind of fun and I decided to post it here too in an effort to live up to the title.  ;-)

 feeding LJ breakfast

 this boy loves him some juice.  and also, those 'girly dishes' were a good lesson in contentment this morning.

 brushing teeth (and outfit #1 - tutu)

 Bible time (and outfit #2 - Elsa)

 breakfast for me

 dishes, laundry and diaper changes, all of which are never ending.

 while the baby naps, time for school (and outfit #3 - Anna)

 found a bubble wand in the washing machine while switching loads.  note to self:  check pockets!

 she went from 'it's too hard' to 'this is easy.'  win!

upon hearing him say, "I am George Washington, commander of South America!" i'm wondering if something got lost in translation.

 lunch.  so thankful that D can join us for lunch almost everyday.

 playtime (or as L Anna calls it, recess)

 shhhh.  nap and quiet time.

 time for a bottle.

 wild kratts + snack.

 dad's home, let's play!!

 remnants of supper (since i didn't get a picture of the actual meal).

 getting shoes on (and outfit #4 - clothes you wear in public).

 rainy drive to church (and when did the sun start setting so early?!).

church.

So, there you have it. An actual day in the life...or something like it.

Oh, and I spared you the sibling squabbles, crying baby, and other unappealing aspects of life right now.  

You're welcome!